Re: Audio games in the Web Browser

This is awesome! Are you blind? Because looking at the code you are using canvas and a camera, something I always get super frustrated with!

This is not you, but I really don't like the sound when it is next to you because it jumps several spaces farther than it should. This is pretty easy though, just skip the 3 or so spaces that have that sound of being next to you.