Braille Note Touch

Hey all.
So I'm honestly very surprised that no one else has done this... There was recently a Webinar about the newest HumanWare device that I was able to attend. I'm not in it but I was there to watch it. I'm going to link you first to the FAQ page about the device...
http://www.humanware.com/microsite/bntouch/faq.php
and here is the Youtube link to the Webinar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEWH_np9BOo
I hope you enjoy.