Re: We're alive again, new zombie stories incoming!

Here are some links that may help. I had to get these by exporting the Lockdown podcast feed from my Victor Reader Stream and then opening the OPML page from an RSS reader. Anyway, here's the link to the mp3 file for the first episode, followed by the link to the page with all the episodes. I'm assuming that when new content is pushed out, it will appear on that page. I would save these links if you cannot or will not use a podcast client to get the episodes. Anyway, here we go:

https://rss.art19.com/episodes/54e35e7a … a9ca46.mp3

https://art19.com/shows/were-alive-lockdown

I hope this helps those who just want a simple way to download the files.