Re: some bgt issues

Hi,

I cleaned up the code some, and added how I think the logic should flow. I am running into a few issues still, though. Namely:
- even though position2d is now being used in the act() method, the volume still doesn't handle properly
- I am trying to modify an object's variable, but am being told the object is not declared. This is true, the object is declared later. Can BGT only run sequentially?

If anyone would be available to debug these issues with me that would be great smile

Thanks,