BGT Coding Class

So I've been trying to get myself motivated and pump out my card game. My original idea was to record the coding sessions, then edit it, and then put it up on youtube for you all to listen too. I've decided against that idea, and instead I will be attempting to host classes to code in BGT.
I say attempt because I'm not sure of my teaching capabilities, though I think it'll go just fine.
I do have some basic obvious requirements for joining.
1. You have a stable and reliable internet connection.
2. You have a decent microphone.
3. You wear headphones, or some other solution so we can't hear our feedback or your screenreader.
4. You've downloaded and installed the latest version of BGT.
5. You speak and understand english at a proficient level.
That's pretty much it. If you're a beginner, or if you've never even wrote out a hello world program, you're especially invited. Though experienced code rs are also welcome, I don't claim to be the best, but I do have a solid foundation, and I hope to pass that on to any that want to listen. If all parties are okay with it I'd like to record the sessions and then provide them for others to listen to.
If you'd like to join the course, you can add me on skype at alexander16262, or mention me on twitter @alex_agostino. You can also send me an email at alexander.agost...@gmail.com.
Let your friends know or anybody else in the community who you think might be interested.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector