my let’s play thread

Hi all. So I’ve been playing games  for a while, and thought that, sense I have an app to record app audio, that I’d start recording my game sessions, or at least a few of them. I’ll share what I have so far, and you all can suggest other games that I can play, and I will list systems and games that I have below the links.

The sports games, and mario and all, were gotten for a friend and my siblings to play, but if anyone has menus and tips for any of these games, feel free to give them.
Soul caliber, broken destiny
1.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/194 … alibur.mp3
2.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/194 … %20lp1.mp3
dragon ball z, tenkaichi tag team
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/194 … %20lp1.mp3

The games I have so far are:
psp
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Portable
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road
Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
Final Fantasy: 20th Anniversary Edition
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest
Madden NFL 12
Midway Arcade Treasures: Extended Play
Mortal Kombat: Unchained (currently freezes after selecting a character
Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
Tekken 6
ps1
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Grand Theft Auto 2
Madden NFL 2005
Madden NFL 98
Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat 4
Mortal Kombat II (ps1 version, not that playable)
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Soul Blade
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2: Enter: Electro
WWF In Your House
WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game (on ps1)
Gameboy Advance
Madden 2004
Madden NFL 07 (
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Madden NFL 06
Madden NFL 2005
Mario Golf: Advance Tour
Nintendo 64
ECW Hardcore Revolution
Madden Football 64
Madden NFL 2000
Madden NFL 2001
Madden NFL 2002
Madden NFL 99
Mario Kart 64
Pokémon Stadium
Pokémon Stadium 2
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
WCW Mayhem
WWF WrestleMania 2000
nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans
Kingdom Hearts: 358-2 Days
Kingdom Hearts: Re-coded
Madden NFL 06
Madden NFL 07
Madden NFL 08
Madden NFL 09
Madden NFL 2005
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
sega 32x
WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game
Sega Genesis
College Football USA 97
John Madden Football
John Madden Football ’93
John Madden Football: Championship Edition
Justice League Task Force
Madden NFL ’94
Madden NFL 95
Madden NFL 96
Madden NFL 97
Madden NFL 98
Mortal Kombat 3
NCAA Football
Saturday Night Slammasters
Time KillersWWF Super WrestleMania
WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game
super nintendo
Clay Fighter
John Madden Football
John Madden Football ’93
Justice League Task Force
Killer Instinct
Madden NFL ’94
Madden NFL 95
Madden NFL 96
Madden NFL 97
Madden NFL 98
NCAA 2001 (Hack)
NCAA Football
Secret of Mana
Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World
Tales of Fantasia
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
WWF Royal Rumble
WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector