Re: Hi has anyone heard of the children voices from astiveware?

Of course they wouldn't tell you who are behind the voices. That'd be a huge privacy concern for many reasons. But yes I've used them. They're okay, but the Acapela voices have always sounded too robotic for me. The only time they don't sound robotic is when you play one of their pre-recorded Phrases like, "Go away!".