Re: empire 2.0

My problem was as I said that I just couldnt' find any land to build on, and none of the other players helped, after wandering around literally for three hours trying to look for somewhere and not getting any assistance I got a bolocking from the game's creator telling me off for "complaining about the game on public channels" when I was just trying to find somewhere to get started, after that point I gave up.

Admitedly, that was in the last stages of the end of 1.5, before 2.0 started so whether there is either A, more space or B, nicer other players or C, a developer who isn't such a grumpy git I don't know.

Either way while I probably ought to try the game as there was a great deal I liked (I thought the text map was brilliant), I'm not overly inclined to.

Personally I much preferd wayfar1444 as a mud game to build an empire, although I found things there taled off in interest once I'd built my colony.

One thin g I would be interested to know about empire is how managing your population and what they do goes, sinse that could be rather fun.