Dictation bridge.

Hello. Please donate to the dictation bridge project if you have the money and time.

It is a project that will allow blind and V.I people to use speech recognition and to hear what it is writing on the screen. We already have speech recognition I know, but this isn't the same. Not only will this be free but it will work with NVDA, JAWS and a couple screen readers that I cannot remember at the time of this writing.

Please go to these web addresses to find out more.

Website: http://dictationbridge.com/

Indigogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dict … 13962889#/