Re: Psycho Strike sounds

hi,
well I don't want to sound rude or anything but, practically speaking, no sir.

actually, I don't have any way to upload approx. 12 gb of content, forget dropbox, no question of sendspace and so on. however, I don't know what was the size of the original fx pack, but the sounds folder I'm having is around 12 gigs, out of which the fx has a large amount of files, don't know the exact size but mainly the fx would be at least a few gigs.

will check once more and inform the actual size, although I'm not sure about the sharing part.

still if you want the pack, feel free to get in touch and we might find a way I suppose, if you come up with a reliable site for uploading that folder that is. after a few days I will be having very limited internet access, so that won't be possible then.

just let me know, and if there are others who are interested to get the pack as well, if the original one can't be found or the pos ter doesn't give any alternative, may be I could try something.

regards
edit: darn, actually I excluded whatever sounds I could out of that fx pack just keeping the original ones, the actual size is around 2.7 gigs, looks like I was overexaggerating before. I might have deleted a fair amount of sounds from that fx pack, I recall the actuall size being different by a huge margin. but anyhow, lemme know if still interested.

thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector