Re: Wow,NVDA finally works well for me!

Hello dongargon,
Yes, this is a clean copy of windows 10. When I upgraded from 8.1, it was half 10 and half 8.1. Most of the windows's interface didn't look any different from what it was before I had upgraded. The behaviour of NVDA was identically the same as in windows 8.1 but now it is very different. I still like jaws for some reasons and the biggest one is that jaws does a wonderful performance in text processing. Something that NVDA fails to do as good as jaws sometimes.
It is good to have a screen reader competition, but the competition we imagine is more active among users than among companies who produce them. Often you may read about screen reader battles on this forum and many others like audio games.