Re: What's your favorite audio drama

Hey guys! Ok so I wanted to post two more links here. One is podiobooks whitch, if I'm correct, Cristoff Lapudcuh (i know i'm not spelling it right), talked about it on one of his sope box episodes for leviathan chronicles. Podiobooks is a website where you get free audio books there. I know some of you guys have heard of it (the failed citys monologue), but I wanted to post it for new people out there. The next one Cristoff also talked about was the audio drama directory witch has a pretty big selection of audio dramas in all the catagories, action, mistery, thriller, sience fiction, fan fiction, etc. By the way, When i went to the failed cities monologues on podiobooks, and clicked on the first one, Ethan, it gave me a 404 error. Can someone post a link to where I can find them? Thank you

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector