Re: should i upgrade to windows 10?

Hello,

Be warned of the following:

While I've been an Insider for a year or somewhere around there now, I would like to warn you of the new update that will come out this summer.

The following happens, and may or may not be fixed by this update:

When using NVDA, you might hear the following:

In the start menu:

Cortana window. Search box edit invalid entry. Blank.

Start window. most used grouping invalid entry. Calculator invalid entry 1 of 1.

Basically, any modern area of Windows 10 will issue invalid entry announcement in NVDA.

Narrator, however, appears to be getting better. For instance, they now support punctuation levels (none/some/most/all/math).

As for me now, Control Panel is quickly being replaced by Settings (clicking Taskbar and navigation will open the new settings screen in this new update so if this is something that bothers you, this will be a concern when you update. This update is the Anniversary upd ate coming out sometime this summer.

I've since went back to 7 because of these things.
I don't like settings because access keys are not implemented.

Thanks,

Brandon