Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Hrvoje, the fruits increase max Hp or stamina.
It takes about one minute for them to activate, and you'll hear the corresponding level up sound depending on what stat the fruit raises.
You'll also be able to use items again.
speaking of items, lemon bread does recover stamina, but other factors might prevent stamina recovery such as running or using a weapon.
Does anyone know what difficulty mode has to be beeten to make thspiret blade and fork show up in stage 23 shop?
Once I get homerun bat and a few other odds and ends, I'm starting another playthrough, so I was wondering what mode would give me those weapons.
The adviser said something like I had to complete the game on a decently hard mode, but I have no idea what that is.
I just finished difficult mode and was thinking about wolf, then hard, then super wolf, then vary hard, then just going down the list from their.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector