Re: shadow rine full voice version released

I just got into the lake place after completing the dragon shrine, and now I have no idea what to do after getting the person with the bow. It said something about going to the forest of wind, but I don't know where that is. It's not out the front gate, and I don't see anywhere else to go in the place where the person with the bow was. Also, is there a way to not have the person that shoots water at the monsters with you? She's not as bad as Carla in BK 3, but she's still annoying. I now can't tell the difference between the enemies and her because she sounds almost like them. And about voices or music, yes I don't exactly like the BGM for the ruins and dragon shrine in the full voice version. I don't have a problem with the voices in the full voice version, but in the original version, that person that shoots the water at the enemies, I think it's that security guard person. She almost sounds a bit like a child or one of the enemies. A nd what's this king and Rudolf battle? I'm guessing that's close to where I am, because something like that happened to the bow person, or I think that's what happened.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector