Re: lets code

Also i'm not sure if I should do this bug I could add some of the old partisipants back. I just don't know if you'd all be intrested anymore after what happened last time. Either way it's always open and if enough people agree i'll just add most from the other topic back and they can accept or decline. Just don't know if i'd be being annoying by doing that.