Re: my let’s play thread

I finally beat him after a long time, but then I couldn’t beat the guy in the second character’s Destiny Epic or whatever it’s called. Jecht I think he was, the guy I couldn’t beat. “The great Jecht has dreams too!” Ugh. Anyways, I tried the 012 version, but that was more of an open area type of game, you had to literally walk around and find things, unlike the first one. And no. I listed all the games I have, minus the Dissidia ones of course which I got after the listing, and I got Mortal kombat Unchained to work under PPSSPP, the standalone app. It’s keyboard controlled, but I can manage to play it, so if y’all want, just ask.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector