Re: paypal transfer a little help?

sebby i agree with  many things u said, now add this in to the mix. u pay ten times more for a game then its worth, right? ten times more. due to price differences and cuntries, now, u even explain to the dev, and until this day he is M.i.a. weather its willingly or unwillingly i shall never no.  and i ended up wasting ten times the amount that the game is worth. and all that because the hardware locking system is in this cace working against me. thus locking me out from buying more of his products. becuase he caused me to loose money on the one i did buy.