Re: Braille Note Touch

Softvoice I'm not sure of. I did hear the softvoice team did want to know who created the addon, so they could improve it possibly fixing all the bugs with mislabeled voices, though for now at least, the developer of that addon, whoever that may be, apparently wishes to remain nameless. Dectalk is a definite maybe, since cf did use that for mobile speak, however I would really like it if they could get the classic sound back. Get a used dectalk express, reverse engineer the speech chip, get the firmware off of it, and make it. Dectalk for android would be great, but if we could, at the very least, have that classic sound back on windows, that would be great. Dectalk Express's aren't the easiest things to find these days, so it would be great to have that firmware made into software.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : btman16 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : btman16 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : btman16 via Audiogames-reflector