What the... did the database just get reverted?

Hi. Only curious, was browsing the forum, and noticed that my time setting was completely whiped and it is now showing times as it does for guests, etc. Also my lets code topic lost it's new subject and got reverted to the original while the post count went from 11 to 6. Did the DB get restored from a previous backup or something?