Re: Any more Japanese games out there?

cave of...actually it's the same thing i think. confused with the name grrr.
Well I have..I think all of Morakumas text games.
One problem I found when I tried to get familiar with cave of...whatever, was when the enimies come, there'll be a lot of sounds and due to strange key commands (even if I set so), a lot of sounds come out at once, I couldn't get a grip on any of the enimies in time, and more and more. Do I really have to control 3 or 4 something chars at once?