Re: What was the first game you ever made?

I think my first fully functional audio game is the brain warp re-creation mind warp, which can be found at the link Below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 … ndWarp.zip
I think it displays all text to the title bar, and the message strings aren't too long so you should be able to read it without trouble for those who don't need screen readers.
I think I posted the source code on another topic, but you might have to dig for it. It was a pretty good experience. I learned the importance of for loops, arrays, and functions. I've got at least a dozen other projects that were never completed, but served to teach me something new each time.
Actually as I was just about to press submit, I remembered the first game I made was a campaign script for swamp. I'm not sure it's still functional with the current version, but I'll post that link as well as the other scripts. Oh yeah, I think I even made a pac-man game with the swamp campaign scripts.
Pac-man scripts.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 … mpagne.zip
My first campaign script.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 … mpagne.zip
My tutorial entry for swamp.zip
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 … mpagne.zip
This was the last campaign I was working on, I'm almost certain this is buggy as all get up.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 … 0march.zip
So I guess the swamp scripting language was my first entrance into coding. That's pretty cool IMO. Hadn't even realized that until now haha, so thanks Aprone!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector