Re: Any talking program I can use to deal with my bios settings?

I hate to break it to ya, Mohammad, but the existence of such programs is just wishful thinking. The system bios is beyond the control by any operating system installed on the system. The only exception would be Toshiba, since their machines do have software editable bios. But otherwise, think of the bios as part of the hardware itself. Because, after all, that's what it is. It is the firmware, not software, embedded in the motherboard. Without it, the computer can't start.