Re: Spoiler Tag

In lue of a Pun extension to add it, I like Dark's idea of putting the word Spoiler on a line by it self before any spoilers in a message.

One problem with this approach is that unless you continue to read the spoiler, you miss any part of the message that comes after the spoiler.

One way around this is to group all the lines of the spoiler together with the lines that contains the spoiler warning. That way we can use the skip paragraph, "p" in JAWS and I believe in NVDA too, to skip over the spoiler.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector