Re: Scrolling Battles

And sb2 looks like battlezone, and the shop system in sb looks like the one from adventure at c, and everything probably goes back to Superliam anyway!

Really, games borrow ideas from each other, it's what happens, indeed much of the 1990's Snes and mega drive era was a constant! cloning of game elements.

The crytical bit is what differences are! made to the gameplay and what additions come into the game.

I've not played death match yet, but if your that worried, maybe you should add to the game and make it more distinct.

@niclas, I know scrolling battles is intended as a fast action arcade game of just reacting, I'm just a bit sick of this sort of gameplay in audio game, it is just the same challenge over and over which is why even if your making a similar game I'd like to see peoploe actually think a little outside the box and try to make a game with more to it's appeal than just! how quickly can you react.