Is anyone picking up the TDV project where Munawar left off with?

For my fellow gamers.
It is a shame that last year after five years of hard work Munawar the owner of BVP Programs pulled the plug on the Three-D Velocity or TDV project.
I was lucky enough to pull down the last full beta that we beta testers were working on.
But I now no longer can gain access to it from my older external hard drive.
So if there are any TDV beta testers onboard and have the last beta copy of the flight simulator, could you ship it to me at
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com
I have a copy of TDV version 2, but it is only a demo copy of TDV.
It is a shame and I can understand that no one can afford to purchase a new company these days.
But it is a shame that we're loosing out on a huge great project like TDV.
Many Many Thanks.
Ron Kolesar AKA The Blind Pilot.