Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Good day friend I also agree with the idea of each clan have a limit of having at least 3 Forts at most. Only then would decrease more fights for Forts in the swamp of 2 clans want to have all the Forts of the game. We will see in the future what aprone will decide about that. Another thing I want aprone once again report a bug that's going on in the Forts of map 4 5 and roof of the sub 3. Is the following: when the enemies will attack the Forts that I quoted the hailed raiders cannot defend the Fort, they are walking through the building does not use the weapons at enemies in some areas of the building. I believe that only mind these Forts that I stated who are going through this bug of the raiders didn't defend the Fort. Once again I want to congratulate you have developed a game so good and so much fun for us visually impaired. I hope this game is never abandoned the work and increasingly this game has future updates full of news! -Sorry for my English is not my defau lt language

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lenard via Audiogames-reflector