Re: Colors - A New RPG aiming to be both mainstream and for the blind

I personally think this game has good potential. The only think I currently don't like to much is the battle system. I have trouble understanding how the color system is used in battle, and it's to bad we have to press the same button so many times to know what happened after we choose our actions.
I guess the solution is to compact the information into less button presses, or maybe to redesign the battle system so a character instantly acts when it's move is chosen, like games such as Entombed.
Then again it's a demo, many things can change. And I maintain that this game could be a serious step forward in the whole gaming history.