Re: corrupted shinnok is a peace of cake compare to the gate's gray lady

The most effective way to fight her is to spam two things, jump spam to not get portalled and touched, and arrow spam when you feel she's far enough to shoot. I dare someone to kill her with a knife lol. I tried once but I failed horribly. May be I should try again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gohanboy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gohanboy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector