Re: Survive the Wild!

hello everyone...
is this meaning redspot against stw? will it be payed as well? um sure it rocked, the demo about 45 mins you gave us is pretty nice, we need to see how freak are you playing boy xd.
OK so here it goes, this is my personal opinion, if anyone feels uncomfterbal feel free to report the post.
Point 1. Well to be onest you have a lot of games that compete there selves, say in sidescrollers inminent death Vs. bloodshed. In this case, it'll be an exact copy of stw but without stw ing and with pk active, and course better weapons, items and ya know stuff like that. So yeah stw versus stw pk?
Second point. Yeh, ya provably are gonna link those together I sware, or in plane activate pk, wich I think it's better and more realistic. Come on, should I activate my pk and tell a friend to activate his then punch ourselves in the face at the college? big_smile
btw, you know your games rock and you have a lot of appreciation from my community, I'll just say keep up the good work and be a little more careful with decissions, it'll bring your tower down.
Makiocento technologies, inc. Copyright 2010-2016.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shaban via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shaban via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bathab via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector