Re: Wheel of time mud

Howdy all,
@firefly82, when you say the wheel of time mud, did you mean the original WoT mud? Because there are other versions of the quote wheel of time mud.
The original WoT mud is:
http://www.wotmud.org/
That, you should know is a completely unrestricted player killing mud. from the books you know there's good verses evil, and its nicely reflected on WoT. So there will be trollocs and dark friends out there hunting you, well, maybe not you personally. At least not in the beginning. But this is nothing like Alter Aeon where you have waypoints. and you can recall if you get into a dicey area.
tongue

There's definitely a learning curve on WoT, and there's at least some good folks to help you along. Best advice for your first char is to be a warrior or hunter.

The other Wheel of Time knock off, erm, ve rsion is called Prophecies of the Patern. There was also another one called Tarmon Gaidon mud.
Here's what I hope is an active link to Prophecies of the Patern.
http://potp-mud.com/
Sadly, all of these Wheel of time muds are poorly under played, and its definitely not like it was in the good old days when there was a lot of activity and RP events constantly going.
I think the original WoT is played more then the others FYI.

HTH