Open GL?

so I was installing a program and it said it needed Open gl 3.0 to instal properly. I've been googling, downloading stuff, and trying all possible stuff to findout my Open GL version and/or instal/update it to 3.0. and all for not! so, how do I find out what version of Open GL I have, and how do I possibly update it? I have an intel pentium E2200 processor and my display adapter is Intel G33/G31 chipset.