Re: Accessible Nethack - A Research Study

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm gonna really try and work out where this crashing bug is coming from today and hopefully get a fixed version out. Sometimes when the game crashes it will generate a file called paniclog in the same folder as the executable, if it does and you could let me know what it says that would be very helpful, but I'll try and track down what's happening myself either way.

Here's a direct download link for a defaults.nh file that has the map essentially turned off, hopefully that will work and make things easier. It still draws kind of highlights over the player and pet, I'm not sure how much the screenreader will pick up on this, but it should at least be better than having the whole map there.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/eix … ts.nh?dl=1

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : apepers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector