Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

Hey there Sam.

  I'm really liking the game so far. I wanted to mention a few bugs I've noticed.

1. While in a jet, you can't jump to the beginning or end of the chat buffers.
2. While in a jet, you can go AFK and still control it.
3. While in a jet, you cannot control the game's volume.
4. Also while in a jet, the tracking features don't work.

I also wanted to suggest a change to the key config. I think it'd be cool if we could use shift and arrows to turn, and x and z in place of o and p. I think this would really simplify the key layout and make it much easier to locate players and shoot them.

One more suggestion I just thought of. This one is about AFK people. I'm already seeing people abuse the AFK feature so I tried to think of a way to solve it. I think that in order to activate the AFK timer, there shouldn't be any other players around. If other players are close enough to see t he person trying to activate AFK using the p key, the timer shouldn't start. Then once the timer starts, if someone gets close to the player before the three seconds are up, the timer should fail and they shouldn't go AFK. This would make absolutely sure that they're not just typing AFK when they're losing and running until the timer is up. Unless they're able to stay out of range of the other player long enough for the timer to start, they shouldn't be able to go AFK. On second thought, I also think this would be cool in Survive the Wild's PK system.

  Thanks a lot for the game. It's awesome so far even though it's still in beta.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector