Re: Inner space, text based single player online space trading game

It is not for download. You have to play it in your browser. And i think thats the reason why i will not like this game. We need some playable singleplayer space-exploring-fighting-trading game much more than anything else. But not in this way, sorry.
Oh my god! I am dreaming so often about  having a game like Privater, Darkstar one, Freelancer or X!!!