Re: The Windows 10 New World Order

@Enes, Are you serious? iPhone is so good that it doesn't recognise your gestures on the screen? What kind of iPhone is that? 4?
I have this iPhone 6 and it works amazingly everywhere I use it. Reading PDF documents for example, is something I really enjoy on iPhone because many of the long PDF documents will crash on windows, whereas this doesn't ever happen on iPhone. Coming back to gestures, iPhone is one of the most responsible touchscreen devices, especially for visually impaired  users since most of the time, the sighted people do not have to perform gestures using 2, 3, or 4 fingers and in different motions. That phenomenon of not recognising gestures on the screen is much common on android with talkback. When I needed to open a menu, I was forced to perform a gesture, sometimes 2, and other times three to accomplish what I needed. at this current version of iOS, (9.3.2), the only bug with voiceover is the audio ducking in the music app and nothing else. Talking about windows 10, not all bugs have been fixed. The way windows 10 handles processes is worse than windows 8.1. It seems like that an application which takes a lot of processor calls out the other windows processes to wake up, and then a very immense mess is created there leading your system to crash unless you have the latest generation of processor installed on your computer. What's more, before going to the processor and RAM management, the first issues are iniciated by the time you finish the process of upgrading your previous version of windows to windows 10. The reason is because the interface, and everything on your system is half windows 7 or 8.1 and win 10, causing the system to be so bloody slow.
I'm not personally a fan of any of these companies, neither do I care if Google wins versus Apple, or apple wins against microsoft in court for copying or such stuff. Even if I care, do I benefit anything from them? Absolutely not!
What I care the most , is that this device I'm using, being it android, iOS, or microsoft, needs to be solid, to meet my needs in daily basis in the way that I use it, to be accessible enough to perform what the device offers, and to not keep freezing and crashing minute after minute.