Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle!

Bug report, the dec management seems totally crazy. I had to shove any cards into dec 1 before using them, however now I can't take them out again so my dec 1 has 100 cards, though I'm not sure what the max size is, in most battles against the computer I'm told I have 60 cards, but which 60 cards I don't know (indeed it'd be nice to know this and to be able to remove cards from the dec).

Now I'll have four types in there it'd be nice to remove some, indeed I'd be interested to know what the dec limit is.

@Darkblade, the witch gets easier when you have more normal cards and more powerful cards, sinse you don't have big hitters. My water and fighting type was a hard combo to go with sinse water isn't very damaging and the witch had some powerful moves if you let him (for some reason the game calls him a him), get into them.

Fighting type seems very effective against normals, but the witch had an annoying habbit of changing to flying type which made fighting very ineffective, when however I swiched back to water, the witch stayed as flying type and I was able to get rid of her by basically taking advantage of the fact she didn't seem to have access to her powerful attacks so I could wittle her down.

As a general rule here are some things I've noticed:
Damage types are physical and special, raising your level in either of those raises the attack type of the given card, think about for combos, you also seem to have physical defense and I believe special defense (though i've not seen anything that affects that), and there are cards that alter those.

Status effects include burn which damages you each turn, poison which i believe does the same, dodge which gives you a chance to not be hit, paralysis and confusion which gives a chance of not acting, and sleep which guarantees not acting.

As far as I've determined water is strong against fire,
Flying is strong against fighting (as is fairy type). Other types I'm not sure of yet, though knowing the weakness circle might be nice.(I presume grass is weak to fire though I've not seen this).

There are also arena types and tallents but what affects those have I'm not sure exactly.

Other than the dec managing being rather crazy meaning I don't know what cards I'll end up with in fights, I'm really liking the battle thus far, though it'd be nice if it was a  little  intigrated with minigames, ie, you could earn more coins or gems or be able to purchices items for battle with coins, indeed it might be cool to sell cards in random packs rather like ccg cards which you could buy with in game coins, or have other collectiables, maybe areas to find with different characters to fight not connected with gyms.

I'm also  still not sure about this gems thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector