Re: change of the rank...

hi,
nice. well actually there was the concept of negative user karma before, there was also a thumbs down option next to the posts. obviously those were squashed long time ago, but months after I joined the forum there was a huge drama regarding the karma thingy, which originated from a few words of one of my posts which were interpreted by someone quite differently than I intended them to mean. there was a close call between extreme arguments and a possible flame war, but things cooled down eventually, thanks to some understanding on part of myself and other people involved, lol. but actually, there was something very very strange about that, and I do have an honest but serious confession to make after so many years now that I look back at the incident lol, but let's leave that for another post and another topic.

regards.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector