Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle!

@Zubzero,  a couple of people on the audeasy list were having this same problem with choosing the language. It turned out to be that old Chestnut, Jaws getting grabby with the keys. If you unload jaws before starting the game, sapi will come up and you should be able to choose your language with the arrows, indeed sinse Supernova isn't supported I use sapi myself and it works fine.

@Orin, It's odd, the 10 coins you get at the start of each game are very important sinse they're your life whether in a battle or a gym, however the accumulated coin rewards you get for stuff like finishing games are entirely pointless, ditto it seems with the level you get read when you use statistics.
All unlockables such as extra boards and playing those minigames you've unlocked are only possible with gems which are bloody hard to get (I've not actually seen any myself at all thus far). I really hope this gets balanced soon and those pointless coins can be made into something useful, like gems.

@Ghostrider, I don't know what you mean about "refusing to save" you start either an adventure or a battle against a gym or a board, and when you finish, win or lose you get credited with what you win, eg, extra cards coins or experience (whatever good the last two of those  might be).

If you mean you can't just quit in the middle of adventure mode or in fighting a gym and come back to the same place, ---- well no, it's not that sort of game.

The hardest game I've come across thus far myself is the picking in the woods game, where you are picking flowers for your sick grandma, sinse with no wall sounds or indications of your coordinates or anything I find I spend most of my time banging into walls, and the best I've done is zero points.
Hunting ants is also a toughy.

Btw, it'd be nice if we could see what minigames in each zone we'd unlocked and perhaps be able to then judge what we needed to have a go at for next time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector