Re: A Message to All Blind Members

[[wow]]! Hadn't I been at school I would have laughed, laughed, and laughed. I can't take that kind of people serious at all. And let me guess, he's probably some random, pathetic, blind guy himself who's just depressed over the fact that he doesn't really have a life.
Besides that... It seems to me he couldn't even spell the word "whores" correctly... Unless he's talking about more than one person in singular, calling them horse...
Amusing amusing. It's no wonder I hate humans at times, is it? I just can't understand why some people  can be so... pathetic, for lack of better words.
Anyways, happy Halloween to y'all!