Re: Making audiogames with python where do I start?

PyWin32 is a set of windows extensions for python that gives access to a number of windows API's, I tend to use it more for embeding icons on my compiled binaries. I noticed it came with an IDE however that I never used called PythonWin, testing it with NVDA it seems to have no problem running code, reading script, and console text, unlike IDLE which comes with python. It should work fine as a general python GUI, though so far only i've tested it so I can't say for certain.