Re: war shooting game online

hello everyone...
completely, out, war, dee.
Lets examine the "developer"'s page.
welcome visitor
Pm from Makiocento: Hi. What do you have so far
Who we are?
Pm from Makiocento: 1 I didn't asked for that one, thanks
We are a group of people that produces audio games.
We have 1 game finished so far
I'll just take those lines, towards:
we are a group of people that helps great games aboid entering in the cyver grave.
we have one game cloned so far, and I guess that one will be our last. Lol
war is an action game You can fight with the zombies, or you can fight with other players.
You will find many interesting options while you play.
Version 1.1 was released today: 01 June 2016.

Because the game is launched recently will not be very interesting. in time they will add more interesting things.
More instructions and details can be found in the help file of the game.
--
k, make me admin then, that's the unike fantastic options I have currently in mind, apart that the thingy is not even your code, so yeah, my admin staff, please? I hope you could clone that as well...
sorry if this comment pisses someone off, it's my thoughts and I'm completely, sure, I'm not the unike who thinks like this. Where is the old, nice, audiogames.net community, where no jerkishness was apparently seen?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manny447 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manny447 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector