Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle!

@staindaddict Your type is determined by how many cards are in your dec, if the majority are water cards (as is likely at the start of the game), you will start out as water type, you can change type by going to the "more options" in battle.
As to why there are lots of idelness cards in your dec, if you don't have up to 60 cards, the spaces get replaced by ideleness. When you begin you have 40 cards. Go to "manage decs" and find dec one, select a card type in the list and hit enter then type how many copies you want, this is how you modify decs.

You can go "random inventory dec" which will put in 60 random cards from your inventory, but it's better to get into the habbit of modifying your own decs for use in the game.

I have now played a few more minigames and got a little further up to the interlectual world, some of the games in the hights were awesome. A way to check what games I've still to unlock might be nice fo r a future version, sinse that gives me an idea of what worlds I'd need to replay.
I've also found two bugs in the circus world. In the baseball bat game as was previously said, there is untranslated french text for the instructions. Also, in the balls game where you play against a character called rowly taking plus and minus balls in turns, the instructions stated you could look in the pipe and review what balls were there with the r key, however this didn't work, hitting either r or f did nothing.
It wasn't a major issue, because I still got what balls were available read out, but I did notice the problem.

Btw, it'd be nice to do something about servers, sinse I'm finding online games really hard to come by. I start a game such as a board game and nobody joins, and most of the servers I see are already started. It'd be nice if there was a way to have a server open while playing the single player game and just get notifica tions either when someone joins your server, or when the game on the current server your connected to has finished and you could start.

Of course, a chat function could help with the latter problem, sinse you could communicate say to someone that you'd fancy another game when they're done with the present one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector