Re: An insulting Message from facebook to All Blind Members

Do you all no what came up  in my mind when i red this first post. i thought of steven king. and i laughed so much i almost got in to trubble here at work. why?" because this person whose trying there best to insult us, is actually being a hell of a good commidion. she makes me think of steven kings. characters in his novels. the mad crazy beggers whose high on some kind of doape. in fact this is something steven king might have written to portray a mad character of his. :d :d :d ah man what a nice way to make me laugh. and i sure needed it today. no seriously folks, the net is full of weard entities out there. shrug em off. and moove on. probably this person was high,. uh, that was just my odd thoughts on the matter