Re: 3d sound based games:

Hi Vijhya.y93.
Well I will give you a list. There are not a lot of 3d games for windows although some games simulate 3d audio. For windows 3d games would be shades of doom, tank commander, and possibly lone wolf.
Now for apple there are a lot of 3d games. There aren't any on mac but it is possible to make 3d games on os x. I can't say why nobody's tried it yet. For iOs though there are some 3d games.
Nebula game, papa sangre 1 and 2, the nightjar, audio defense, EarMonsters, BlindSide, a blind legend, inquisitor's heartbeat (I think), SixthSense (maybe), SonicTennis (might have been taken off the appstore), star traders rpg (this might be only 2d audio), silversword (either 2d or 3d audio).
Well that's all I can think of right now. I haven't played many audiogames lately. Their might be some new ones that I haven't played yet. This should be enough to get you started.
Hth.