Re: I'm looking for a site with audio described movies.

@speeder

Yes, yes, yes, yes!
Thank you, thank you thank you!

In  Ray Starr's descriptive videos for the blind vault 1, which was linked to on that site, I found a bunch of Star Trek The Next Generation episodes! That is my favorite TV show of all time, so finding these was a treat.

@Dark

That's strange, I don't have any problems with my password. I don't recall if they did this, but did you check your email, including your spam folder, for an email from them to verify your email address?

The only thing I could wish for from them is to put all the movies in drop box. I have no complaint with sendspace except that there is more third party support for dropbox. I bought a sendspace subscription to speed up movie download and don't feel like paying for two cloude storage services.