Re: Super kolkhoz, public alpha released!

@Luiji, thanks for the advice, but that didn't work either. I get some funny message box popping up with a yes/no prompt, but one I can't read, then another screen and when I hit enter it's still in Spanish (or whatever).
I tried unzipping a fresh copy in case I set something I shouldn't have done and still, no luck.
I think perhaps there really does! need to be a specific English version, or at least a reliable  change language function accessible at startup.
While I still! haven't fixed this language problem and have no idea about this game, I will however remind people to bare in mind that "alpha" means not even a basic concept at most, it is like a framework.

I was on the private testing team for Entombed, and the first ever alpha had no gameplay at all, all you could do was walk around, hear wind sounds and open doors. The point was to see if the navigation system worked. Even when battles were added in the secon d alpha, you could just hit enter to attack, there was only one enemy and no targeting or abilities at all.

So, before everyone starts with game bashing, note that this is barely a game at this point, it's a concept. I suspect from the description people mention and the readme talking about an online mode and the like this is intended as an online stratogy game ala castaways 2, ie, set tasks going, manage resources, sell stuff in stores etc.

If so, then I'm all for it and hope development goes well, even though at the moment I've not been able to do anything with it whatsoever as I said.

Remember, all developers need to start somewhere, and even the best and most stable and astounding game starts out in a pretty lowly state.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gigino1987 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gigino1987 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Monster-Byte via Audiogames-reflector