Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle!

With the gyms, I have got up to 11 thus far and there are still more to go, though I'm trying to go back and collect more cards from past gyms. I really! enjoy these battles against different opponents and hope more are added in the future.

For stratogy, once I defeated the slapping witch things weren't too bad, indeed the first two gyms normal and flying were the hardest, once I put together a substantial normal dec I have been fine with most, though I plan to have several decs and mess around with type changing.

@Sean terry, for the sticks game,  just use logic and work backwards. The object is to make sure you don't take the last stick, so you don't want to be in a position where it's your opponents turn and there are two, three or four sticks, since then he'll take one, two or three and leave you with the last one. What you want is the opposite, ie, for you to have two three or four sticks and force your opponent to take the las t. Work back in this way depending upon how many sticks are taken and you'll win, it's not difficult, just a matter of stratogy.

As to boards, the only way to unlock more is apparently with gems, but currently gems are really! hard to come by, you can only win them online. hopefully this will be changed in the future since it's one of the major complaints many people have had with the game (particularly with how useless coins and experience are).

@razvitasca, the valve game is similar to the old pipe game from Bsc. Walk until you hear a chunk chunk valve noise next to water and hit enter to grab the valve, then press the arrows clockwise, ie, up, right, down, left, you'll hear creaking sounds which means the valve is being tightened up up and the sound of the water will change, eventually it'll be shut off and you can move to the next. Of course, as usual do as quickly as you can.

With the mine sweeper, again it's logic, though mho this is harder. Each square you dig tells you around it how many mines in the 8 squares, ie, north, northeast, east, southeast etc. If you say dig a square and your told there is one mine next to it, you know there is one mine in one of those directions and so have to watch where you dig. You can however dig a square say three spaces over from the first, so find out if the mine is on the right hand side of the first.
This probably sounds more complicated than it is, but if your stuck, go and try Bg mine sweeper or Gma mine buster, both of which are audio varients of mine sweeper and have comprehensive instructions.

hth.

I admit the game that is really! getting me is the whick one where you need to estimate time, and there's no cure for that, it's just that my second counting is lousy big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector