Re: Crazy vilainimals from Griffland

Dark,
You left out the most momentous news from our dear Chief defenestrator.
Dark is getting married to his paramour from across the pond.
It sounds like he will use his yacht to travel as he will be away from the UK for two months.
He claims he will still be continuing his moderation of this Forum,
but I suspect he will tend to have other things enriching,and preoccupying his time.
Congratulations!
Phil