Going back to Windows 7, a good or a bad idea?

Hi everyone,
About two months ago, I upgraded to windows 10, and I am using it now. It is not a very bad choice for those who want to upgrade, but I don't feel (and many others do not) that all the features of windows 10 are necessary for a computer. In my opinion, a computer should be a real computer, like it used to be until the launch of windows 8 which wanted to turn the computer into a half- tablet and half-computer. I think I don't really need some features of windows 10, starting from windows store, Cortana, a bunch of never-used apps like gruve music, weather, money, phone, insider hub, sports, sway, and the newly inaccessible, innovative, futuristic web browser Microsoft edge. The truth and the fact is that most of these applications I mentioned above are accessible only through touch cursor mode on jaws, and they are unfriendly to NVDA. What's more, These turn your computer into a prototype of modern phones which does not sound very pleasant to me, b ecause if I want the interface of a mobile device, I can grab my iPhone from my pocket, or look in the drawers for a samsung galaxy I have there. Why create a new music player instead of improving windows media player? Why create an application to open and browse photos instead of improving windows photo viewer further? And, if internet explorer is supposed to be still used by many people around the world, why not create a modern version of it?
All these questions, as well as other things I said above convince me to revert to windows 7, to a clearer user interface, to a less mobile-like system, to a more accessible environment, and to a less confusing system which fairly good does meet my needs.
So what do you think, should I go back to windows 7 ( home premium) or should I be  friend with windows 10?
All your opinions, either positive or negative, are warmly welcomed.
Cheers!